Corrections & clarifications: An earlier version of this story misstated Marie-Pierre St-Onge’s title. The American Heart Association recently released a report advising against the use of coconut oil. The Dietary Fats and Cardiovascular Disease advisory reviewed existing data on saturated fat, showing coconut oil increased LDL (“bad”) cholesterol in seven out of seven controlled trials.
Blog Article Categories
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking
- Why All the Confusion About Healthy Diets? | The Doctor Weighs In
- Fatty Pork Announced as Top 10 Most Nutritious Food in the World – WORLD OF BUZZ
- Vance’s Incredible 365-day transformation will blow you away.
- Ketogenic Diet Myths vs. Facts | Nina Teicholz