So it was about a month I read and posted Julia Belluz’s article Diet books are full of lies. But they’re even worse when doctors write them. – Vox and it turns out Dr. David Ludwig the author of the new book Always Hungry?: Conquer Cravings, Retrain Your Fat Cells, and Lose Weight Permanently wasn’t happy with how critically he was reviewed in the article and both wrote a letter to the editors of Vox and also wrote and published his own response to the article on Medium.com.
Blog Article Categories
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking
- Why All the Confusion About Healthy Diets? | The Doctor Weighs In
- Fatty Pork Announced as Top 10 Most Nutritious Food in the World – WORLD OF BUZZ
- Vance’s Incredible 365-day transformation will blow you away.
- Ketogenic Diet Myths vs. Facts | Nina Teicholz