Fasting has been a hot topic recently, with intermittent fasting in particular (having an 8-hour eating period and a 16-hour fasting period each day), gaining a lot of popularity. Studies have shown that fasting can have positive effects on weight loss, immune cell regeneration, cancer prevention, insulin sensitivity, and lifespan.
Blog Article Categories
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking
- Why All the Confusion About Healthy Diets? | The Doctor Weighs In
- Fatty Pork Announced as Top 10 Most Nutritious Food in the World – WORLD OF BUZZ
- Vance’s Incredible 365-day transformation will blow you away.
- Ketogenic Diet Myths vs. Facts | Nina Teicholz