My brother Peter is a professional sports trainer specializing in “The Secerets of Speed”. I will have to check in with him and see if he has checked out this book Faster Higher Stronger : How Sports Science Is Creating a New Generation of Superathletes–and What We Can Learn from Them yet or Mark McClusky’s website for that matter.
Blog Article Categories
- (Diet Review) The Pegan Diet – Is This Hybrid A Good Thing?
- Obesity Paper Has Diet Researchers Riled Up | MedPage Today
- The GOLO Program: Science-Based or Typical Fad Diet? | Abbey Langer Nutrition
- Gary Taubes and the Case Against Sugar | Science-Based Medicine
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking