This year, more than 610,000 Americans will die from heart disease. It’s the leading cause of death for both men and women. For decades, doctors and nutritionists prescribed low-fat diets to people trying to lower their risk of heart disease. Saturated fats in meats and dairy products were thought to clog our arteries.
Blog Article Categories
- The GOLO Program: Science-Based or Typical Fad Diet? | Abbey Langer Nutrition
- Gary Taubes and the Case Against Sugar | Science-Based Medicine
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking
- Why All the Confusion About Healthy Diets? | The Doctor Weighs In
- Fatty Pork Announced as Top 10 Most Nutritious Food in the World – WORLD OF BUZZ