Gary Taubes is a journalist on a crusade. In two earlier books, Good Calories, Bad Calories and Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It, he marshaled masses of evidence to support his thesis that the calories in/calories out model is wrong, that carbohydrates are the cause of obesity and most of the “diseases of civilization,” and that simply restricting carbohydrates will result in weight loss regardless of the total number of calories ingested.
Blog Article Categories
- The GOLO Program: Science-Based or Typical Fad Diet? | Abbey Langer Nutrition
- Gary Taubes and the Case Against Sugar | Science-Based Medicine
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking
- Why All the Confusion About Healthy Diets? | The Doctor Weighs In
- Fatty Pork Announced as Top 10 Most Nutritious Food in the World – WORLD OF BUZZ