A slew of articles in recent months have referred to the ketogenic diet as a “fad” or “trend.” It’s “dangerous,” claimed one article, and an anonymous post by the Harvard Public School of Public Health said the diet “comes with serious risks.”
Blog Article Categories
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking
- Why All the Confusion About Healthy Diets? | The Doctor Weighs In
- Fatty Pork Announced as Top 10 Most Nutritious Food in the World – WORLD OF BUZZ
- Vance’s Incredible 365-day transformation will blow you away.
- Ketogenic Diet Myths vs. Facts | Nina Teicholz