Just started listening (via my Audible.com account) to and reading (via the paperback, unfortunately there’s no Kindle edition available at this time) Living Low Carb: Controlled-Carbohydrate Eating for Long-Term Weight Loss by Dr. Jonny Bowden PhD.
Googling around as I always do regarding anything I read I’ve also looked at:
- Dr. Jonny Bowden makes you love ‘Living Low-Carb’ for life – National Low-Carb Lifestyle | Examiner.com
- Completely off insulin within 3 months – Ancestral Weight Loss Registry
- Salt and the Low Carb Diet on Jonny Bowden The Rogue Nutritionist (an article excerpted from “The Art and science of Low Carbohydrate Living” by Jeff S. Volek, PhD, RD, and Stephen D. Phinney, MD, PhD)
- Listend to: ‘Livin’ La Vida Low-Carb Show’ Episode 352: Dr. Jonny Bowden Presents His Newly-Updated Book ‘Living Low Carb’ « Jimmy Moore’s Livin’ La Vida Low Carb Blog
- and: Summertime 2010 Book Review Series: ‘Living Low Carb’ By Dr. Jonny Bowden « Jimmy Moore’s Livin’ La Vida Low Carb Blog
And from the What I’m Reading Saturday, April 5, 2014 category from Dr. Jonny Bowden’s web site an article (promotion) on HIIT: Dr. Jonny Bowden :: Xiser