What is the best predictor of when you’ll die? That seems like a hard-not to mention morbid-question, but, incredibly, study after study is showing that simple tests of physical performance are highly predictive of future mortality. My favorite recent example is a study from Brazil that tracked just over 2,000 subjects age 50 and up.
Blog Article Categories
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking
- Why All the Confusion About Healthy Diets? | The Doctor Weighs In
- Fatty Pork Announced as Top 10 Most Nutritious Food in the World – WORLD OF BUZZ
- Vance’s Incredible 365-day transformation will blow you away.
- Ketogenic Diet Myths vs. Facts | Nina Teicholz