Although we grow up believing that injuries and pain are closely linked, this is not always the case. Various studies between tissue damage and pain show that we can have one without the other. Pain, it turns out, is a relatively complex problem, relying on environmental context and a host of other factors.
Blog Article Categories
- (Diet Review) The Pegan Diet – Is This Hybrid A Good Thing?
- Obesity Paper Has Diet Researchers Riled Up | MedPage Today
- The GOLO Program: Science-Based or Typical Fad Diet? | Abbey Langer Nutrition
- Gary Taubes and the Case Against Sugar | Science-Based Medicine
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking