The Men Who Made Us Fat Part 1 of 12 – YouTube
(Watching the video here will play all 12 episodes within this post or click the link above to watch on YouTube)
Around the world, obesity levels are rising. More people are now overweight than undernourished. Jacques Peretti traces those responsible for revolutionising our eating habits. It features many leading experts who I’ve read and follow including my favorites David A. Kessler (The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite), Gary Taubes (Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It & Good Calories, Bad Calories: Fats, Carbs, and the Controversial Science of Diet and Health) and Dr. Robert Lustig (Fat Chance: Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity, and Disease).
Jacques Peretti gives us a summary of his documentary here: BBC News – What caused the obesity crisis in the West?
Commentary and Recommendations:
- Jimmy Moore: Don’t Miss BBC Two’s Documentary ‘The Men Who Made Us Fat’ « Jimmy Moore’s Livin’ La Vida Low Carb Blog
- Zoe Harcombe: The men who made us fat
- The Men Who Made Us Fat | DietDoctor.com
- The men who made us fat | BBC2 The Men Who Made Us Fat
- The Men Who Made Us Fat – why dieting tips are wrong – TV review – GQ.COM (UK)
- Has anyone seen BBC2’s “The Men Who Made Us Fat” ? – PaleoHacks.com
- Raymond Blanc > Blogs > The Men who made us fat
- Tonight’s TV Pick: ‘The Men Who Made Us Fat’, ‘The Bridges That Built London’
- Are these the men who made us fat? | The Conscience Blog
- The Men who made us Fat | In Defence of Liberty
- CJS Fitness: Effective Strength and Conditioning: The Men Who Made Us Fat Forgot Something…