Back in the fall of 2013 on the recommendation of a few friends I read the immensely popular book Grain Brain by Dr. Richard Perlmutter and thought it was over the top with miracle claims and methods and was even supported at the time in my thinking by some very critical reviews of the book and Perlmutter himself. It turns out I’m not alone in my skepticism.
Blog Article Categories
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking
- Why All the Confusion About Healthy Diets? | The Doctor Weighs In
- Fatty Pork Announced as Top 10 Most Nutritious Food in the World – WORLD OF BUZZ
- Vance’s Incredible 365-day transformation will blow you away.
- Ketogenic Diet Myths vs. Facts | Nina Teicholz