I got up this morning and while eating breakfast I picked up on this article Story of the Human Body: Daniel Lieberman from the OutSide Magazine Facebook feed to read about a book I had not heard about before called The Story of the Human Body: Evolution, Health, and Disease: Daniel Lieberman. After reading the article I used the one remaining book credit I have with Audible.com and picked up the audiobook and a copy of the eBook to read along via Whispersync on my iPad. I’m not starting it just yet in that I have two audiobooks and two eBooks to finish by midweek so I can claim I read/listened to 70 books this past year but this will be looking forward to this being my first book of the new year 2014.
I then googled around to see what other sources had to say about the book:
- How Our Stone Age Bodies Struggle To Stay Healthy In Modern Times : NPR
- A review of The Story of the Human Body, by Daniel Lieberman
- Book review: “the story of the human body”, by Daniel E. Lieberman, Ph.D.
- PaleoRunner: Book Review | The Story of the Human Body by Daniel Lieberman
- Daniel Lieberman: ‘Dieting is a disaster for everyone’ | Science | The Observer
- Paleo Diet: ‘New Evolution Diet’ Author De Vany on Food and Exercise – TIME
- How varied could past Paleo diets have been and does it really matter? | Paleo Style
- Unveiling The Paleo Manifesto: An Exclusive Excerpt | Mark’s Daily Apple
- The Story of the Human Body: Evolution, Health and Disease by Daniel Lieberman – review | Books | The Guardian