On Low Carb Diet
- Dr Mary Vernon, MD, is one of the world’s foremost experts on treating obesity and diabetes with low carbohydrate nutrition. She is a practicing family physician, educates doctors on low carb and is active in and former president of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians (doctors specializing in treating obese patients).Nobody knows more about the practicalities of low carb than Dr. Mary Vernon. Here she explains it for you.
- Dr. Andreas Eenfeldt who conducted the interview with Dr. Mary Vernon above talks about his views on our diet and health . Interestingly the first questioner in the Q&A session at the end of the video is Dr. Robert Lustig the author of the excellent book Fat Chance: Beating the Odds Against Sugar, Processed Food, Obesity, and Disease
- Why Do So Many People Look Down on Low Carb Diets? | Low Carb Confidential
On The Paleo Diet
One of the questions I have is while the whole Paleo Diet concept is charming I want to know just how scientific the diet really is.
- ▶ The Science Behind the Paleolithic Diet – YouTube
- What Science Really Says About the Paleo Diet – With Mat Lalonde A podcast where Chris Kresser interviews Mat Lalonde Phd.