For decades, America has tried to fight its obesity epidemic through promoting low-calorie, low-fat diets and exercise as the keys to a lean body. But it hasn’t worked; we’re still getting fatter. However, over the past few years, some scientists and journalists have come forward to introduce an alternative theory: We don’t get fat because we eat fat, we get fat because we eat sugar.
Blog Article Categories
- How to Eat Less Meat in 2020 | Melissa Clark | NYT Cooking
- Why All the Confusion About Healthy Diets? | The Doctor Weighs In
- Fatty Pork Announced as Top 10 Most Nutritious Food in the World – WORLD OF BUZZ
- Vance’s Incredible 365-day transformation will blow you away.
- Ketogenic Diet Myths vs. Facts | Nina Teicholz