- Butter has an Undeserved Bad Reputation, According to New Analysis | DietDoctor.com
Another new review of the scientific literature finds that saturated fat (like butter) has an undeserved bad reputation. There’s no reason to fear fat anymore.
- Lawrence GD. Dietary Fats and Health: Dietary Recommendations in the Context of Scientific Evidence. Adv Nutr. 2013 May 1;4(3):294-302.
I wonder if it will be read at the USDA?
- 10 Unexpected Benefits Of Nutritional Ketosis Besides Weight Loss
- Is Salt Healthy? | Mark’s Daily Apple
- Is sugar toxic? « The Eating Academy | Peter Attia, M.D. The Eating Academy | Peter Attia, M.D. (Great great article!)
- Are Low-Carb Zealots Close-Minded? | DietDoctor.com